Venture Launchpad (Cohort 3)
The Carbon13 Venture Launchpad identifies, supports, and invests in early stage climate tech startups with huge decarbonisation potential.
This 20-week programme supports startups to align their product, commercial, and carbon mitigation strategy, connect to a community of support, and develop strong team habits. Those that are successful at the end of the first phase will receive £120,000 pre-seed investment from Carbon13. Applications are open now, and the programme starts 13th November 2023.
The Venture Launchpad is sector agnostic; however in this cohort, startups that are UK-based, and working on on scalable innovations that tackle food, land and nature will get extra support from our partners at Barclays Eagle Labs.
We are looking forward to finding out more about you throughout this application process.
You'll be a good fit for this programme if you:
- Have your co-founding team
- Have made some progress on your idea
- Have not raised equity funding, or been diluted less than 10%
- Be registered in the UK or be able to
- Could use support with aligning your commercial, product, and carbon mitigation strategies
- This application will remain open until September 30th
- There will be rolling screening in August and September including interviews and submission of further materials
- Offers to participate will be extended by mid-October
- 20-week launchpad program starts on 13th November 2023
- There will be 4-5 hours of mandatory, and 4-5 hours opt-in programming a week for the first 10 weeks
- A pitch to Carbon13 for investment in January 2024
- Those successful in raising investment from Carbon13 will participate in a demo day and pitch the Carbon13 investment partner community in May 2024
There will be opportunities to get follow on support from Carbon13 and to continue engaging with the community well beyond the end of the programme.
At Carbon13 we want to enable as many diverse and talented founders as we can, so please let us know here if you have any concerns about the program and we can discuss them with you. In particular, if you have any personal circumstances that you think might affect your ability to participate, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and Data
Barclays Eagle Labs and Carbon13 are working together to provide the Barclays Carbon13 Venture Launchpad. For this purpose, we are acting as a joint data controller in order to assess the start-ups who would benefit most from our support and to deliver the programme.
For more detailed information on how and why Barclays Eagle Labs or Carbon13 use your information, including the rights in relation to your personal data, and the legal grounds for using it, please review the Programme Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies below:
The deadline for applications is 30th September 2023.
You’re very welcome to email us at email@example.com with questions about this deadline.